Freestanding Manhattan 50 Fire Pit Table by Ecosmart Fire
Transform your entertaining area with the the Manhattan 50 Bioethanol Fire Pit Table, an eye-catching centrepiece that can be used as a functional coffee table whilst enjoying the warmth & ambience of a clean-burning fire pit. The low-profile fire table has a functional design; the fire pit is recessed at one end of the table to allow for maximum concentrated table space.
Unlike a wood fire, ethanol gives off no smoke, no ash and a low odour. This means you can use your freestanding fire pit table almost anywhere, indoors or outside. Available in three colours, Natural, Bone (warm white), Graphite and a Teak finish. Choose from a Stainless Steel or Black AB8 Burner which can burn up to an impressive 11 hours. The neutral tones allow this modern fire table to compliment any design.
If you are using your fire pit indoors, select indoor installation for an additional fuel tray.
- Relocate with Ease, no connections or flues.
- Versatile and Incredibly Durable, constructed of heavy-gauge glass and weather resistant materials, designed to look great for years.
- Very Low Maintenance, no cleaning out ash like traditional fire pits, just close the lid
- The Table top design offers plenty space to hold glassware, leaving hands free to enjoy finger food.
- The Black Glass Charcoal is made from high- quality tempered glass and has been designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 700c without ever cracking, or losing its colour or shape.
- Weight 56kg
- Dimensions: 127cm x 76cm x 30cm
- Materials: Fluid Concrete Technology, Grade 304 Stainless Steel, Included Black Glass Charcoal
- Colours: Natural, Bone, Graphite, Teak
- Application: Outdoor & Indoors
- Heats on Average: 60m2 when used indoors
- Compatible Burner: AB8
- Volume Capacity: 8 Litres
- Burn Time: When used indoors 7 - 11 hours
- Decorative Media: Comes with Black Glass Charcoal as decorative media.
- Optional Accessories: Cover & Fire Screen
- Bio Ethanol Fuel: Only use e-NRG Ethanol Fuel
- The fire table, the burner, jerry can, lighter, lighting rod and black glass decorative media.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty on the EcoSmart unit and 2 year manufacturer warranty on the stainless steel burner.
What is Bioethanol Fuel?
Bioethanol, also known as Ethanol is a renewable energy source made by fermenting the sugar and starch components of plant by-products. Most commonly used is sugar cane and crops like grain, using yeast.
Why is Bioethanol Fuel Sustainable?
Bioethanol fuel produces no harmful emissions, just heat, steam and carbon dioxide which is absorbed by plants. It is then processed via photosynthesis to help the plant grow. Resulting in Bioethanol being a clean burning carbon neutral fuel source.
Why choose a Bioethanol Fire?
Bioethanol Fire Pits all come with an internal burner, so are completely portable with no external tanks to worry about. Clean burning and smokeless, the eco friendly alternative to traditional Wood Fire Pits.
Do you have any other questions on Bioethanol Fires? If so, email us at email@example.com or use the Contact Us tab at the bottom of the product page.
Pre-ordering is available for any out of stock products - please contact us and we will confirm delivery times