FreeStanding Pod 30 Fire Pit by Ecosmart Fire
The stunning POD 30 Bioethanol Fire Pit makes use of the impressive and popular AB8 burner providing 8 to 11 hours of burn time in the 8 litre tank. Compliment any design with a choice of 3 colour options, Natural, Graphite and Bone and a stainless steel or black ceramic coated AB8 ethanol burner.
Smokeless and clean burning, eco friendly flames makes the POD 30 ideal as an indoor freestanding fire or outdoor fire pit. If you are using your fire pit indoors, select indoor installation for an additional fuel tray.
EcoSmart Fire Fluid™ Concrete Technology a proprietary technology offers a streamlined system that delivers exceptionally robust, handcrafted products.
Pod 30 Key Features
- Constructed from handcrafted concrete composite – hard wearing and weather resistant
- Environmentally friendly, fuelled by eco-friendly renewable energy – e-NRG bioethanol.
- Very Low Maintenance, no cleaning out ash like traditional fire pits, just close the lid
- Easy to move about, no flue or utility connections.
- Available is 3 colours, Natural, Bone, Graphite
- Weight 48kg
- Dimensions: 76cm x 76cm x 35cm
- Materials: Concrete Composite, Stainless Steel Grade 304
- Colours: Natural, Bone, Graphite
- Application: Outdoor & Indoor
- Heats on Average: 60m2 when used indoors
- Compatible Burner: AB8
- Volume Capacity: 8 Litres
- Burn Time: When used indoors 7 - 11 hours
- Comes with Black Glass Charcoal as decorative media.
- Optional Accessories: Cover & Fire Screen
- Bio Ethanol Fuel: Only use e-NRG Ethanol Fuel
- The fire pit, the burner, jerry can, lighter, lightning rod and black glass decorative media.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty on the EcoSmart unit and 2 year manufacturer warranty on the stainless steel burner
What is Bioethanol Fuel?
Bioethanol, also known as Ethanol is a renewable energy source made by fermenting the sugar and starch components of plant by-products. Most commonly used is sugar cane and crops like grain, using yeast.
Why is Bioethanol Fuel Sustainable?
Bioethanol fuel produces no harmful emissions, just heat, steam and carbon dioxide which is absorbed by plants. It is then processed via photosynthesis to help the plant grow. Resulting in Bioethanol being a clean burning carbon neutral fuel source.
Why choose a Bioethanol Fire?
Bioethanol Fire Pits all come with an internal burner, so are completely portable with no external tanks to worry about. Clean burning and smokeless, the eco friendly alternative to traditional Wood Fire Pits.
Do you have any other questions on Bioethanol Fires? If so, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Ask A Question tab at the bottom of the product page.