Smokeless Ark 40 Fire Pit Table by Ecosmart Fire
The stunning round Bioethanol Ark 40 Fire Pit Table is the ideal place to socialise with friends. It boasts a generous shelf for food and drinks, with the added ambience of black glass circling the AB8 ethanol burner. A completely portable fire pit, so can be placed indoors* as a coffee table or outside.
Clean burning, warming eco-friendly flames and luxury design compliments any decor style. Choose from three neutral colour tones and a stainless or black steel AB8 burner to create your perfect look.
Made from Fluid Concrete Technology makes the Ark 40 Fire Table hard wearing and weather resistant all year round.
FREE e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel 40 Litres - SAVE £145!
- Indoor & Outdoor Design – ARK 40 Ethanol Burner Fire Table can be used in both indoor and outdoor settings
- A Long Burn Time, providing a burn time up to 11 hours
- 360° Design with adjustable feet to ensure it is level and stable
- The Table top design offers enough space to hold glassware, leaving hands free to enjoy finger food.
- Accessorise with an optional fire screen and protective cover.
- Very Low Maintenance, no cleaning out ash like traditional fire pits, just close the lid
- Weight: 72kg
- Dimensions: 100cm diameter x 34cm height
- Materials: Concrete Composite, Stainless Steel Grade 304
- Colours: Natural, Bone, Graphite
- Application: Outdoor
- Heats on Average: 60m2 when used indoors
- Compatible Burner: AB8
- Volume Capacity: 8 Litres
- APPROX Burn Time: When used indoors 7 - 11 hours
- Optional Accessories: Cover & Fire Screen
- Bio Ethanol Fuel: Only use e-NRG Ethanol Fuel
- Fire pit, the burner, jerry can, lighter, lightning rod and black glass decorative stones
- 1 year manufacturer warranty on the EcoSmart unit and 2 year manufacturer warranty on the stainless steel burner.
What is Bioethanol Fuel?
Bioethanol, also known as Ethanol is a renewable energy source made by fermenting the sugar and starch components of plant by-products. Most commonly used is sugar cane and crops like grain, using yeast.
Why is Bioethanol Fuel Sustainable?
Bioethanol fuel produces no harmful emissions, just heat, steam and carbon dioxide which is absorbed by plants. It is then processed via photosynthesis to help the plant grow. Resulting in Bioethanol being a clean burning carbon neutral fuel source.
Why choose a Bioethanol Fire?
Bioethanol Fire Pits all come with an internal burner, so are completely portable with no external tanks to worry about. Clean burning and smokeless, the eco friendly alternative to traditional Wood Fire Pits. Indoor Bioethanol Fireplaces do not require a flue, so you have complete design flexibility in any room.
Do you have any other questions on Bioethanol Fires? If so, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Us tab at the bottom of the product page.
*For Indoor Use, additional parts are required
Pre-ordering is available for any out of stock products - please contact us and we will confirm delivery times