Asteria Glazed Clay Chimenea - Available in 5 Colours
This Extra-large Clay Chimenea with a large opening mouth benefits with a full view of the fire, easy re-fuelling, metal stand and matching clay lid. The Asteria will keep you warm on a chilly evening and compliments any outdoor space.
The finish on this clay chimenea is glazed Black, Cappuccino, Green, Natural Clay and glazed Purple, offering exceptional resistance to fire cracking. The Asteria is guaranteed for 5 years against cracking due to thermal shock.
- Extra-Large Clay Chimenea for large patios
- Complete with metal stand and matching clay lid
- Wide funnel positioned on top of belly
- Made of CHIMALIN AFC, advance fire clay
- Exceptional to resistance to fire cracking
- Guaranteed 5 years against cracking due to thermal shock
- Suitable for big fires
- Burns any fuel: wood, charcoal or coal
- No assembly or curing required
- The finish on this Chimenea is glazed
- Colours Available - Cappuccino, Black & Green
Weight & Dimensions
|Size cm||129 H x 51.6 D x 51.6 W|
Chimenea Extra Large Cover - Available to Purchase at Checkout
Measures: 177.5cm in circumference at its widest point and 135cm in overall height.
Suitable for all large traditionally shaped chimeneas. Made of woven polypropylene which is UV and tear-resistant, all Gardeco covers are supplied with strong brass eyelets and tie-string. Practical and long-lasting.
Care & Usage
Although Chimalin Clay Chimeneas are more durable, they should still be carefully looked after, just like any other clay chimenea:
- Cover to protect from water, frost and UV damage.
- Clean out after every few uses to maintain optimal space for hot ambient fires.
- Use the firing process of starting with a small, low fire and slowly build it up to help the material acclimatise to the extreme temperatures.
*Please not, unless faulty Gardeco products are made to order they cannot be returned or cancelled once dispatched.